Saturday 12 March 2011

Old band rehearsals

I used to be in a band called "Angel of Grief", ok, yes, the name is a little sad but it's after this tomb/sculpture in Rome's protestant cemetery by the Pyramid (which is round the corner from my home in Rome). Me and Mauro Tonelli were particularly in love with this sculpture we managed to convince the other two band mates that we had to name the band after it, so it was.

The band's line up is:

Mauro Tonelli, guitar and vocals
Fabio Salati, Bass and vocals
Francesco Fareri, solo guitar
Francesca Silveri (me), drums

Francesco wasn't with us when we rehearsed Paranoid. These videos are about 4 years old by the way...



And since these are rehearsals, it's ok to make mistakes or forget a song... like I do here.



I miss playing big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment